21 April 2008

Spring has arrived in Wisconsin...


...as defined by the arrival of pasqueflowers. The state flower of South Dakota, and according to Wiki a potent abortifacient, it's the first wildflower to bloom here in south-central Wisconsin. I found eleven of them along the University of Wisconsin arboretum trails this morning.

If you like wildflower photography, the image above is definitely worth clicking on to enlarge. You have my permission to reuse my photo for noncommercial purposes as long as credit is given to this blog.

2 comments:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Telefone -

    I'm pretty sure your comment is spam, but I get so few comments from visitors that even spam is welcome.

    p.s. - good luck catching up to Skype.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...