15 June 2008

TYWKIWDBI ranking #1 on Google...


... for the search shown - and out of 150K hits for the topic! I had noticed increased traffic to this site in recent weeks, for reasons unclear since I do nothing to promote the blog. I assumed that new visitors come after referral by old-timers, but after looking at the analytics I found that many were arriving here from search engines, including the search on the screencap above. How and why TYWKIWDBI outranks Wired and Yahoo and Digg and Popular Mechanics (and a cleverly named "Volksbloggin") is beyond my comprehension. But to all newbies, welcome.

2 comments:

  1. That's funny. =) *I* got the link from a friend who googled the Harry Potter/Star Wars comparison. I suppose that's even funnier, though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I googled Patagonian Mara and it brought up your site and although I have found nothing on my search criteria I found your blogs too intriguing to not read. Thanks for the entertainment :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...